PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS VIA EMAIL BY WEDNESDAY, January 27th.
- Oriort Noune Kartalyan: [email protected]
- Note: Oriort Noune will send an email to you to verify that she received your homework.
- For experienced iphone users, please use imovie to combine all your files into a single clip.
- Baron Artashes Kartalyan: [email protected]
- Miss Irene: [email protected]
- For all Technical issues (i.e. emails not sending, don’t know how to send files, etc.) Please email Kenny at [email protected]
10AM THEORY PREP B
12PM THEORY PREP A
1PM THEORY PREP B
2PM INTRO TO INSTRUMENTS
3PM INTRO TO MUSIC IN MEDIA
Learn II – V – I in all keys in the chromatic cycle; play “Here’s that rainy day” with II – V – I voicings
SIGHT SINGING GRADE V
- 7 types of 7th Chords, ii7 & ii7 1/2 diminished chords in scale
- Medieval modes
- V7 from notes
- Page 102 No.7 , Page 131 No. 7; Sing & Conduct
SIGHT SINGING GRADE IV
- Page 64 No. 20, Page 86 No. 98; Sing & Conduct
- Review Medial Modes & Triads
- Build, Play and Sing V7 in B – b with resolutions (Hint: Refer to your notes when building these)
SIGHT SINGING GRADE III
- Review Tritones
- Page 24, No. 37, Page 54 No.194; Sing & Conduct
- Play & Sing Bb major & g minor scales
SIGHT SINGING II
- Review Intervals
- Page 21, No. 4, 5 & 6: Sing top, play bottom; Sing bottom, play top.
- Play & Sing F major & d minor scales