- For administration and/or logistics questions, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 818.500.9997
- For specific questions about homework, please email your instructors
- Oriort Noune Kartalyan: [email protected]
- Baron Artashes Kartalyan: [email protected]
- Ms. Jenny Mirzoyan: [email protected]nservatory.larkmusicalsociety.org
- Ms. Katherine Harutunian: [email protected]
- Baron Mesrop Sarkissian: [email protected]
- For all other questions, please email Kenny at [email protected] for assistance.
- Students who are at least 13 years old may request a Lark conservatory email address at THIS LINK.
Theory Prep A (10-10:45)
Theory Prep A (12-12:45)
Theory Prep B (9 – 9:45)
Theory Prep B (1:30 – 2:15)
Page 71 – 72
Note: Students have the opportunity to retake the midterm during the week should they wish.
Page 29 & 31
Figure out how you want to go about conducting Beethoven 5th 2nd Movement. (Be prepared to demonstrate this in class)
Pick a piece (or several pieces) for the final project from the list below:
(Some friendly advice, it is probably a good idea check out what the score looks like on imslp and listen to what these sound and look like on youtube)
- Mozart – Ein Klein Nachtmusik
- Mozart – Symphony No. 4 1st Mvt.
- Tchaikovsky – Swan Lake Act 1 No. 2
- Tchaikovsky – Swan Lake Act III
- Strauss – “Wiener Blut” Op. 354
- Verdi – “La Traviata”
- Bach – Orchestral Suite No. 2 in b minor
- Tchaikovsky – Nutcracker Act 1 No. 8
- Wagner – Ride of the Valkyries
- Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in c minor
- Brahms – Hungarian Dance No.5 in F# Minor