Lark Musical Society operates a Western Classical Music conservatory for students. It is the policy of Lark Musical Society to admit students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Lark Musical Society does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, financial aid programs, and other school-administered programs.
The Lark Conservatory, established under the auspices of the Lark Musical Society, is devoted to teaching classical music in general and Armenian music in particular. It aims to:
- Spark a rooted love of music by providing students with a thorough understanding of its traditions.
- Establish a creative environment for nurturing musical talents, promoting mastery in instrumental practice, and fostering artistic invention.
- Motivate students to meet the highest standards in scholarship and performance.
- Encourage leadership while developing the skill-set and focus necessary for functioning within an ensemble.
- Safeguard and advance the Armenian musical tradition through these measures for generations to come.